By becoming and remaining a loyalty member, and receiving and redeeming points, you agree that you have read, understand and accept these programme terms and conditions.
“Participating Property” means hotels and properties operating under the New Forest Collection loyalty programme, including Bartley Lodge Hotel, Beaulieu Hotel, Forest Lodge Hotel, Moorhill House Hotel, Burley Manor and The Drift Inn.
“Rewards Night” means a night at a participating property paid for by redeeming points.
- Gold: 0 - 2,500 points, Platinum: 2,500 - 10,000 points, Black: 10,000+ points
- You can earn two types of points, those that you can use to treat yourself and status points that define your membership status, allowing you to move up a level
- Once you qualify, you will maintain that status for the remainder of your membership
- Each membership level gives access to varying member benefits
- You can pick up a loyalty card at any of our participating properties and register online at newforesthotels.co.uk/loyalty, driftinn.co.uk/loyalty or burleymanor.com/loyalty
- You must login online to activate your account
- You must provide and maintain an accurate email address and address to qualify for membership
- You can request a loyalty card online which can be send via post
- You must present your card at the time of purchase to receive your points
- Members may earn 1 point per £1 spend on accommodation, food, beverage and treatments at participating properties
- Points for accommodation are only earnt on bookings made directly through New Forest Hotels or Burley Manor, either by call, website or direct at hotel
- Any bookings made via 3rd party website or agent is exempt from receiving accommodation points
- Points are considered earned once all charges have been fully paid, and the points have been added to your account
- If making a pre-paid online booking, points will be awarded on check-out
- Points do not expire, however cards not used in 2 years will be cancelled
- Points may not be earned on dining through any 3rd party sites, e.g. Red Letter Day or Afternoontea.co.uk
- You may only claim points on your own transaction and not others in your party unless you are making payment for multiple bills
- Points cannot be earnt from weddings, however as a gift from us, newly married couples will receive a Black membership card shortly after their wedding at one of our participating properties.
- Points cannot be earned on newspapers, New Forest Trust donations or gratuities
- Points cannot be earned from conferences; however, conference organisers can be given a corporate loyalty card.
- Points can only be earned for events bookings for less than 20 people. They cannot be earned for bookings larger than this.
- In order to start earning points and redeeming rewards you must activate your card online
- You will receive a notification once you have sufficient points to claim a reward - You can choose to claim your reward or continue earning points. Reward nights must be booked in advance and can be claimed by calling 0800 44 44 41 with your loyalty card number to hand
- For dining and treatment vouchers, these must be presented at the time of transaction to receive reward/discount
- To redeem points for rewards you will need to login to your online account
- The corresponding number of points will be subtracted from your account at the time the transaction is initiated, and there must be sufficient points in your accounts at the time of the transaction
- Points cannot be combined with other members in order to redeem rewards
- Member benefits are subject to availability and are subject to change at any time
- Complimentary room upgrade is dependent on availability at the time of check-in and cannot be guaranteed prior to this. Room categories may vary depending on property
- Early check-in and late check-out means two hours prior or later than the hotel’s check-in or check-out time and is subject to availability. Please contact the property or our central reservations prior to request
- Conference discounts are only available on direct bookings. For client bookings made via agents, discount must be agreed prior with our corporate team. 10% is applied to the contracted value of the booking with additional extras charged at full price on the day
- For food and beverage discounts, card should be presented for all transactions
- 10% off lunch at Burley Manor & The Drift Inn is available 12pm-6pm
- Treatment discount is valid at Burley Manor only and excludes Fridays & Saturdays
- Attraction tickets must be purchased direct with us to receive discounts.
- You must register your card online, where you can track your point balance, redeem rewards and access exclusive member only benefits
- You will need your card number to set-up your online account
- You may access your online account at newforesthotels.co.uk/loyalty
Reward nights & rewards:
- Members may redeem points for rewards at participating properties, subject to availability. (Reward nights exclude Saturdays, Bank Holidays & 24th December - 2nd January)
- For those wishing to stay with children, family rooms are available from 6,000 points. Please call 0800 44 44 41 for more information or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reward nights may not be combined with any other promotional offers or discounts
- Reward nights are based on 2 adults sharing a standard double room
- Reward nights are non-refundable and non-transferable
- Dining vouchers may not be used on Christmas Day, New Year’s Eve, Mother’s Day or Father’s Day
- Treatment vouchers exclude Saturdays and are only available to redeem at Burley Manor
- You may terminate your membership at any time by contacting us at email@example.com
- If your membership is terminated for any reason, your account will be closed and your points no longer available for redemption
- Points or vouchers may not be exchanged for cash
- By participating in our loyalty programme you agree from time to time we may send you promotional emails advertising special offers.
- The Company reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. In the event that any changes are made, the revised terms and conditions shall be posted on our website immediately. Please check the latest information posted here in to inform yourself of any changes
Reservations is open from 9am-9pm Monday to Friday, and 10am-4pm Saturdays and Sundays on free phone 0800 44 44 41. If you are calling from outside the UK, please dial +44 2380 283717.
Forest Lodge Hotel
Pikes Hill, Romsey Road, Lyndhurst, Hampshire, SO43 7AS
Tel: 023 8028 3677
Beaulieu Road, Lyndhurst, Hampshire, SO42 7YQ
Tel: 023 8029 3344
Bartley Lodge Hotel
Cadnam, Nr Southampton, Hampshire, SO40 2NR
Tel: 023 8081 2248
Moorhill House Hotel
Burley, Nr Ringwood, Hampshire, BH24 4AG
Tel: 01425 403285
Ringwood Road, Burley, Hampshire, BH24 4BS
Tel: 01425 403522
The Drift Inn
Beaulieu Road, Nr. Lyndhurst, Hampshire, SO42 7YQ
Tel: 02380 292342